TDS-3(TDS & Temp Meter)
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL — Can Be Used to Test TDS and Water Temperature Accurately (Accuracy: ±2%). Ideal to Test Water Quality or Purity for Water Purifiers, Water Filters, Drinking Water, Drinks, Pools, Spas, Aquarium, Hydroponics, Etc.
- WIDE MEASURING RANGE — Measures from 0-999 ppm with A Resolution of 1 ppm While from 1,000 to 9,900 ppm with A Resolution of 10 ppm.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION — Automatically Turn Off. Powered by 2* 1.5V AG13 Battery (Included).
- CONVENIENT DESIGN — Data Hold Function. LCD Screen to Show Measuring Results Instantly.
- PORTABLE — Pocket Size for Easy Carrying. Easy to Use.
The Digital TDS 3 Meter is for testing water quality. Use the TDS Meter to check the performance of your water filter. Make sure you always drink pure water. You can also check for hardness (1 grain = 17ppm)
100% Brand New and High Quality.
This item can be used in water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) & drink quality monitoring, pools, spas, aquariums and hydroponics.
Dual Range: 0-999 ppm (resolution: 1 ppm); 1,000-9,900 ppm (resolution: 10 ppm)
Calibration: Factory Calibrated
Auto turn off: 10 minutes
Temperature Compensation: Automatic
Operating Temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F)
Power source: 2x 1.5V(button cell)
Size: 156x 30x 20mm
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Press the ON/OFF button once out of the water. The tester will read “000”.
3. Immerse the tester into the water no more than 2 inches.
4. Wait for the display to stabilize. The tester automatically compensates for temperatures variations. Once the readout stabilizes(10-30 seconds), press the HOLD button to view out of the water.
5. Press the ON/OFF button again to turn off the tester. The tester will shut off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
6. After usage, shake off the water from your tester or wipe it with a tissue.
1x TDS 3 Digital Meter
1x Black Faux Leather Carry Case
2x 1.5V LR44 Button Cell Batteries(inserted in device)
1x User Manual
1. If the tester displays a flashing “X10″ icon, multiply the reading by 10.
2. Do not drop the entire tester in the water or dip beyond the maximum 2” level. This product is not waterproof. Tester is not meant to be used in hot water.