Unique Blend of Marine Zooplankton
Reef Zooplankton is a concentrated blend of marine zooplankton designed to provide the essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, amino acids, and natural carotenoids needed for coral growth. The particle size range is 12.5-500 É m to feed a broad range of marine aquarium inhabitants. Reef Zooplankton contains a natural source of carotenoids which provides essential proteins as well as a more bioavailable source of pigmentation when compared to other natural sources and synthetic pigments. Carotenoids provide the extra benefit of antioxidant activity. In addition, Reef Zooplankton is enhanced to increase the bioavailability of important nutrients such as proteins, lipids, B vitamins, and other organic pigments, thus, corals expend less energy to derive the nutritional benefit. It is blended to contain proper ratio of fatty acids, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- A Concentrated Blend Of Marine Zooplankton
- Designed To Provide The Essential Fatty Acids, Proteins, Vitamins, Amino Acids, With Biological Carotenoids For Coral Growth
- Enhanced to increase the bioavailability of important nutrients such as proteins, lipids, B vitamins and other organic pigments
- No Refrigeration Required And No Added Dyes Or Synthetic Pigments
- Natural Source Of Carotenoids For Coloration