Unique Blend of Green and Brown Phytoplankton
Reef Phytoplankton is a concentrated blend of green and brown marine phytoplankton designed to provide the essential fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, amino acids, and natural carotenoids necessary for invertebrate diet. Size ranges from 1-20 µm to feed a broad range of tropical marine aquarium filter feeders and invertebrates. Reef Phytoplankton contains a natural source of carotenoids which provides essential proteins as well as a more bioavailable source of pigmentation when compared to other natural sources and synthetic pigments. Carotenoids provide the extra benefit of antioxidant activity. In addition, Reef Phytoplankton is enhanced to increase the bioavailability of important nutrients such as proteins, lipids, B vitamins, and other organic pigments, thus, corals expend less energy to derive the nutritional benefit. It is blended to contain the proper ratio of fatty acids, carbohydrates, and proteins. Blending phytoplankton has also been shown* to yield better nutritional value.
- A Concentrated Blend Of Green And Brown Marine Phytoplankton
- Natural Source Of Carotenoids For Coloration; Enhanced To Increase The Bioavailability Of Important Nutrients Such As Protein, Lipids And Others
- No refrigeration required and no added dyes or synthetic pigments
- Blended With The Proper Ratio Of Fatty Acids, Carbohydrates, And Proteins Thus Corals Expend Less Energy To Derive Nutritional Benefit
- Provides Essential Fatty Acids, Proteins, Vitamins, Amino Acids, With Biological Carotenoids For Invertebrate Diet